Ufone is one of the best telecommunication services existing in Pakistan. It is the third mobile operator to enter the Pakistani market. There are times when you forget your Ufone sim number or find a sim on your way, but it has no balance to call anyone. So the first thought that comes to mind is how to check the Ufone number without calling anyone. You don”t have to worry because we have some solutions for you. Keep reading the article to find out how to check your Ufone number.
How to check the Ufone number?
There are some ways to check the Ufone number. Here’s how to check your SIM number without a balance. Take the steps outlined below:
- Open your phone’s dial pad, type *780*3#, and press/tap the dial button.
- Wait a moment while the USSD code is processed.
- When the process is completed, your SIM number appears.
What is another code to check Ufone Number?
The easiest method to check the Ufone number is by dialling *1# and checking the Ufone number. Either way, it serves your purpose well.
Is checking your Ufone number free of charge?
Yes! Checking your Ufone number will not cost you any money.
How to check your number via My App?
The Ufone app can be used for a variety of purposes. It allows users to check their remaining Ufone balance. However, the same procedure can also help you check your SIM number. Here’s how:
- Install the My Ufone App first.
- Sign in to use the app.
- Sign up if you are new to the app.
- Fill out all of the required registration information.
- When you have finished registering, tap to open the app.
- On the top, you can see all your essential information, such as your Ufone SIM number, remaining balance, and much more.
How to Check Ufone SIM Number Online?
Ufone has provided their helpline number  for any online inquiries. In your case, dial this number to reach a company representative. But there are a few credentials you must bring with you before making that call.
- Your full name
- Computerized National Identification Card (CNIC)
- The International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) number can be found on the back of your Telenor SIM card.
As soon as you get on the phone with the representative, please provide him with all the information they request, such as your name, CNIC, IMSI, and so on. When the inquiry is finished, the person should give you the SIM number. We recommend that you write that down for future reference.
How to Check the owner of the Ufone Number?
Users are occasionally curious about how to check the Ufone number on CNIC. It is possible that they discovered some dropped SIM cards. As a result, it is natural to look for the owner of the SIM card.
Follow the steps below to find out who owns a Ufone number:
- Open the “Messages” app by tapping/pressing.
- Send a new message labeled “MNP” to .
- “My Number Please” is abbreviated as MNP.
You will soon receive an SMS containing all pertinent information, such as the owner, SIM number, CNIC, date of activation, and connection type.
Is checking the owner of the Ufone Number free of charge?
No! Keep in mind that checking the owner of the Ufone number legally costs money.
What are the terms and conditions for checking your phone number?
There are some terms and conditions while checking your Ufone number:
- Only sims that are registered and active can be checked. As a result, ensure that your SIM card has been activated by the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA).
- Your cell phone number will be displayed for free on your message in the form.
- By calling the helpline, you can look up Ufone Sim User, Registered Ufone Number, and Ufone Sim Location.
- The only active sim will confirm that the inactive sim is inoperable.
- Call Ufone’s customer service for more information.
- If the code shows any error, please use the Ufone official website because the network may change the above codes at any time.
- For more information, contact the Ufone helpline.
Ufone network makes sure to give its customers their best services. Hence it has to provide you with many ways to check your Ufone phone number if you do not know yet or have some issues. It also offers legal checking of the owner of the phone number by costing you lawful money. If you do not want to indulge in irrelevant and illegal activities, then you should try contacting the Ufone helpline to solve all your queries.